- Icloud Backup Imessage
- Backup Imessages To Google Drive Free
- How To Backup Imessage Conversations
- Backup Imessages To Google Drive Iphone
- Start your backup On your iPhone, install and open the Google Drive app. In the top left, tap Menu. At the top, tap Settings Backup.
- Tip 2: Backup your iPhone via iTunes. In order to transfer text messages from your iPhone to your computer you will need to make an iTunes backup on your computer. Backing up your iPhone via iTunes on your computer will ensure that all your text messages and iMessages are stored in the backup before you export them.
- In future also every SMS will be backup to the email address mentioned and this completes the process. Which other iPhone data can be backup to Gmail Gmail can be regarded as a giant. The best part of this service is that it is shared. From contacts to calendar everything can be stored to the Google servers and can be retrieved at any time.
WhatsApp, a convenient and free messaging application for Android and iOS, is one of the most popular online communication tools. We can send texts, videos, pictures, and other files to others via WhatsApp. Therefore, there are many significant files in it that we tend to back up.
However, when you switch Android to iOS, is it possible to transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud? And how to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone using Google Drive? Well, you will know the answer in the following.
Tap 'iCloud Backup' and if you are using iOS 10.2 or an earlier version, select 'Back Up Now'. Then your iMessages will be saved to iCloud automatically and you can access them from the iCloud platform once the backup is complete. Save iMesages Photos onto Computer with Google Drive. Step 1 Download and install the program on iPhone, and then log in your account. Step 2 Launch it to upload photos to cloud service. Step 3 Visit Google Drive on webpage or download Google Drive to the computer, and then log in with the account you used to upload photos.
Part 1: Is It Possible to Transfer WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive to iCloud?
First of all, because Android and iOS are not compatible with each other, there is no direct way to send WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud. In other words, you can complete the WhatsApp transfer in 3 steps. You can get the detailed guide in the next section.
Part 2: How to Transfer WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive to iCloud?
How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive backup on an iPhone? Now I know the solutions. If you also wonder this, please take a look at these 3 steps. Believe it or not, you will solve it without hassle.
Step 1: Restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to Android
If you want to move WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud, you'd better restore the WhatsApp backup files to your Android device first. Please confirm that you keep the same phone number before performing.
- Reinstall and open the WhatsApp app on your Android handset.
- Accept the terms of services and follow the verification prompts.
- Tap the 'RESTORE' > 'NEXT' icon, enter your name, choose the backup frequency, and select your Google account used for backup.
Tips:Can you restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to an iPhone? Unfortunately, iOS devices don't support to restore WhatsApp messages from Google Drive. But you can transfer the WhatsApp data from Android to iOS with the help of the 3 ways below.
Step 2: Transfer WhatsApp chats to iPhone
The next step is to transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to the iPhone. Here are 3 methods for your inference.
Way 1. Using WhatsApp Transfer (Fast)
The most efficient transfer way is to use this WhatsApp Transfer software, which can quickly send the Android WhatsApp files to an iPhone. It can send every item you want between Android and iOS, including attachments. It can also back up your WhatsApp files to your computer, and allows you to restore the data at any time.
Highlights of this WhatsApp file transfer software:
- Transfer all WhatsApp files from Android to iOS and vice versa without hassle.
- Back up and restore WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business data on your computer.
- Support to back up LINE/Viber/WeChat/Kik on iOS devices.
- User-friendly interface makes the transfer easier.
Furthermore, it supports most Android and iOS mobile devices, such OnePlus Nord/8 Pro/8T/8, OPPO A73/A15/A93/A33, Google Pixel 5/Pixel 4a/4 XL/4/3a, Huawei P40 Pro/P40/P30 Pro/P30/P20, iPhone 12 Pro/12/11/X/XS/XR/8, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, and so on.
Download the WhatsApp data transfer program for free below.
Here's how to transfer WhatsApp files from Android to iOS:
- Install and launch the software on your computer.
- Tap the 'Transfer WhatsApp messages' module.
- Connect both your devices to the computer via USB. To begin the transfer, please click the 'Transfer' icon.
See also: If needed, you can sync contacts from an iPhone to an iPad smoothly with these 5 approaches.
Way 2. Using Local Database
Maybe you can try to use the local database to transmit the WhatsApp files from Android to iOS. This way is complicated in steps, but you can follow the step-by-step guide to complete it. However, it can't guarantee 100% success.
- Open your WhatsApp on Android, and tap the 'Menu' > 'Settings' option.
- Tap the 'Chats' > 'Chat backup' > 'BACK UP' icon. It will store the files on your Android phone. Then uninstall WhatsApp from Android.
- Install WhatsApp on your iPhone and register with the same account. As it prompts the 'Messages Backup Found' icon, please tap the 'Restore' button to revert the backup to your iPhone.
You might like: Here are 8 tips to transfer files from Android to an iPhone for your inference.
Way 3. Using Email
You can email your WhatsApp messages from Android to iOS. However, you need to transfer the chat history manually in this way. If you plan to email all WhatsApp chats, you will spend lots of time on it. Hence, we don't recommend this way.
- Open WhatsApp on Android, and select a conversation.
- Tap the 'Menu' > 'More' > 'Export chat' option. If you also want to send the media files, please choose the 'INCLUDE MEDIA' option on the screen.
- Click your mail app and type the email address that you can receive the WhatsApp chats on the iOS handset. Once done, you can check the email on your iPhone/iPad.
Maybe you need: To help you transfer data from an iPhone to Android, this post has listed 5 methods. You can freely choose a way you like conveniently.
Step 3: Back up WhatsApp messages from iPhone to iCloud
Your Android WhatsApp messages are now on your iOS device. In phase 3, you can back up the WhatsApp messages from the iPhone to iCloud. Then you will thoroughly transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud. You can get the guide as follows.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone/iPad/iPod, and tap your user name.
- Select iCloud, enable the 'iCloud Drive' and 'WhatsApp' icons.
- Open WhatsApp, and choose the 'Settings' > 'Chat' > 'Chat Backup' > 'Auto Backup' option. Then select a backup frequency, and click the 'Back Up Now' button. The WhatsApp messages will be backed up to iCloud.
All steps about how to transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud are introduced above. You will find that the most challengingt stage is to move the WhatsApp history from Android to iOS. But if you choose this professional WhatsApp transfer software, you will complete the WhatsApp data migration seamlessly. By the way, welcome to share this post with your friends who desire to restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to an iPhone.
As of today, cloud storage has become a norm. Particularly, those who intend to create backups of their mobile devices (which have limited storage space compared to computers) prefer using online storage. Of all the cloud storage options, Google Drive has become exceptionally popular due to various reasons.
In fact, many individuals consider Google Drive to be the most effective alternative to iCloud. With that said, let’s learn how to upload iPhone photos to Google Drive with ease.
Upload iPhone photos to Google Drive
Here’s how to upload iPhone photos to Google Drive using manual and the automatic methods.
Upload iPhone photos to Google Drive Manually
Here are the steps you should follow in order to upload iPhone photos to computer manually.
Step 1: First of all, install Google Drive on your iPhone through App store. Launch the app on your iPhone and log into the Google account.
Step 2: You will see a list of folders. You can either select one of those folders or hit plus icon to create a new folder to store your photos.
Step 3: There will be an icon with blue and white combination and the shape of “+”. Now, a list of options might appear. Select the option Upload. These nights in cairo for mac.
Step 4: You can now choose the type of the files you intend to upload. Since you are going to upload photos, you should select “Photos and Videos”. You can then select the photos you intend to upload. If the app asks permission to access the photos stored in your phone, just press OK.
Step 5: Now, select a photo album stored in your iPhone (for instance, Selfies, Camera Roll etc.).
Step 6: Tap and select the pictures you intend to upload. The selected pictures will be marked in blue color check. Once you have selected the photos, just tap the Upload button. Now, the app will start to upload the selected images.
Upload iPhone Photos to Computer Automatically
You can also use the automatic upload option to get your iPhone photos uploaded to Google Drive.
Step 1: First of all, you should open Google Photos app on the iOS device.
Step 2: Sign into the Google Account you usually use. Then, tap on the Menu icon located at the top of the screen. You can see this icon in the form of three lines.
Step 3: Now, choose the option “Settings” and select the option “Back up & Sync.
Step 4: There is a switch; just turn it on. If the app asks for permission, just grant it. If not, you can access Google Photos on the iPhone with the following steps.
Step 5: Go to Settings and select Privacy. Then, select Photos. Thereafter, toggle the switch to turn on Google Photos.
You are also allowed to open Google Drive app on your iPhone then turn on auto backup for photos in Google Drive by going to Settings -> Photos -> then turn on the Auto Backup switch.
Tip: Upload iPhone Photos to Computer
Now you know how to upload iPhone photos to Google Drive, so let’s learn about uploading iPhone photos to computer. If you have lost photos from your iPhone and you intend to recover them and then upload them to a computer, this section would be very useful for you.
Upload Lost Photos from iPhone to Computer
In this section, let’s learn how to upload lost photos from your iPhone to a computer. In this case, we will use a special software called iMyFone D-Back. It has already been recommeded by professional websites.
iMyFone D-Back is a very powerful software that comes with a variety of features to recover lost data off iOS devices and it doesn’t need you to jailbreak the iOS device.
Icloud Backup Imessage
Listed below are the steps to recover lost photos from iPhone and upload them into computer.
Step 1.Launch iMyFone D-Back on your compute rand start from “Recover from iOS Device” tab. Then, click on the button “Start”. Get your iOS device connected to the computer. Once the device is detected by the program, hit Next.
Step 2. You should now select the files you intend to recover and hit “Scan”.
Step 3.At the completion of the scan, you can see the recoverable files displayed. Click on these files to check them and choose the files you intend to recover and hit “Recover”.
View & Upload Photos from iPhone Backups to Computer
Here’s the method to view upload photos from your iOS device’s backup to computer.
Upload photos from iTunes backup to computer
Backup Imessages To Google Drive Free
Let’s take a look at the steps to upload photos from iTunes backup.
Step 1.Open iMyFone D-Back and click on “Start” under “Recover from iTunes Backup” option. Choose the iTunes backup where the expected data is stored. Hit Next.
Step 2. Now, select the files you intend to retrieve from iTunes and hit “Scan”. Now, wait until the program scans the backup.
Step 3. Now, the search results will be displayed. Just select “Only show the deleted files” option and click on Recover. Select a folder to store the recovered data.
Upload photos from iCloud backup to computer
To upload photos from your iCloud backup to computer, follow the steps below.
Step 1.Click on “Start” under “Recover from iCloud Backup” tab. Provide the credentials of your iCloud account. Select the most appropriate backup file and hit Next to continue.
Step 2. Hit “Scan” after selecting the files you intend to recover.
Step 3.Once the scan is finished, preview the files from the displayed list and then choose the exact files you want. Hit “Recover”.
Differences between using D-Back & official backup restore
Here is a brief comparison of D-Back and iTunes/iCloud.
How To Backup Imessage Conversations
|via D-Back||via iTunes/iCloud|
Backup Imessages To Google Drive Iphone
We hope that now you have a good understanding on how to upload iPhone photos to Google Drive. You can keep your photos safe and secured in this cloud storage now. Also, we appreciate if you can leave your honest feedback about this article.