Fix all the errors in Epson L380 printer using its reset utility (Adjustment Program)
Epson is a highly reputed printer manufacturer and its L380 model has some truly amazing features. However, this printer model sometimes shows errors, like ‘Service required’, its red LED lights start blinking, or the printer stops printing due to ink pad issues. Adb install mac. If you are facing any of these problems, then the good news is that you can solve them in just a few minutes.
Use a paper clip or tip of a pen to press and hold the reset on the back of the printer: While holding the reset button, turn the printer on. Continue to hold the reset button. After 5 seconds, a warning will print out. Here’s how to reset Epson L120 after ink filling or running out of ink: Turn on your Epson printer. Press the power button and the resume button for 5 seconds. Press the two buttons again for 3 seconds. Leave the printer for a few moments. Then the Epson printer will work again normally.
Epson printers have a predetermined limit on the number of print jobs they can perform before shutting down for maintenance. Once the limit has been reached, a warning light flashes and a message that your printer requires maintenance appears. Please follow the guidelines below: Run an Epson application Adjustment Program resetter. Click the SELECT Menu in the top right. Select the Model Name and arrange the printer to be reset. Select USB Port in USB Port option that is connected to the printer and then Click OK. Select the Particular Adjustment Mode Menu.
Epson has released a tool called Epson L380 resetter software, which can easily resolve all these issues. From this page you can download this Epson L380 resetter tool for free. As the name suggests, this Epson adjustment program is used to resetter the Epson L380 printer so that you can restart the printer with its proper settings. There is no need for any keygen, it will work without a keygen. It is a full version instead of a trial one. Password of the zip file is also listed beneath the download link.
Epson Printer Resetter
Epson L380 Resetter Tool Download for Free 100% From Below
The Epson L380 adjustment tool you will download from here is the official release of this software. We have taken special care to provide the latest Epson L380 resetter download link.
Click on the download link to download L380 resetter.
If the zip file is prompted for a password then use the following password: fpdd
If the download link is broken, then please report it to us.
Epson Printer Reset Key
If you like this page then I would request you to subscribe to our YouTube channel. That’s all I am expecting from you guys, I hope you’ll do it.
Epson Printer Reset
What Causes Epson L380 Waste Ink Pad Error?
In the Epson L380 printer, there are many sponge pads, which are collectively known as “Waste Ink Pads”. The mechanism of the Epson L380 is such that it automatically cleans its print head and in the process generates waste ink. This waste ink is absorbed by these waste ink pads, due to which after a period of time they tend to overflow. This causes a waste ink pad error, which in turn stops the work of your Epson printer.
Epson Printer Reset Software
How to Use Epson L380 Resetter Program?
Once you have downloaded the Epson L380 adjustment software and you are sure that your Epson printer is encountering a waste ink pad error, then you can follow the steps given below in their exact order.
- Download Epson L380 resetter zip file from the above given download link.
- Disable your antivirus.
- Unzip the downloaded file to the same location.
- Inside the Epson L380 resetter folder, run ‘Run-ME.exe’ file.
- After that it will give a black window with registration code. Just click OK from there.
- After clicking on OK, the L380 resetter will start. click on ‘Select’ button.
- In ‘Model Name’ choose ‘L380’ and leave ‘Port’ as it is, then click ‘OK’.
- Click on ‘Particular adjustment mode’.
- Choose ‘Waste ink pad counter’ in ‘Maintenance’ section and click ‘OK’.
- Now click on ‘Main pad counter’ checkbox, then click ‘Check’.
- Wait for some time and you will see the ink pad counter score in points and percentage. You have to make this score zero.
- Select ‘Main pad counter’ checkbox and click on ‘Initialize’.
- You will see a pop-up message stating ‘When the OK button is clicked, the counter will be initialized’. Click ‘OK’.
- Wait for some time and a message will appear ‘Please turn off the printer’. So, turn off your printer and then click ‘OK’.
- Another message will appear stating ‘Please reboot the printer.’ Now, click ‘OK’ after restarting your printer.
- Click ‘Finish’ to complete this process.
If you have performed all the steps mentioned above in the right order, then your Epson L380 printer should start printing now as normal.
If you are looking for Epson L383 reset utility then download Epson L383 resetter, Epson L385 Adjustment Program.
The Epson L380 resetter tool can resolve many issues related to the Epson L380 malfunction. Therefore, if you own this Epson printer, then having the Epson L380 adjustment program on your computer is a good idea because you will be able to utilize it during emergency situations.