- We can apply the TEXT formula to convert the currency to text with formatting easily in Excel. Please do as follows: Select a blank cell beside the currency column, says Cell C2, enter the formula =TEXT(B2,'$ #,##0.00;') (B2 is the cell with the currency you will convert ) into it, and then drag this cell’s AutoFill Handle to the range as you need.
- Eg =TEXT(B2,”##0%”). Either ‘Percentagex100’ or ‘PercentageasText’ will work in a Word mail merge. Probably ‘Percentagex100’ is the better choice since it sends a number (not text) to Word that you can format in any way you wish. There may be cases where you use the same Excel data in different formats for the mail merge.
How to quickly convert a text file to excel file with delimiter?
Have you ever tried to convert a text file to an Excel file with delimiters? In this article, I am going to talk about the methods of solving this problem.
Write the formula in cell D2. =CONCATENATE (A2,'.' ,B2,'@',C2,'.com') Press Enter on your keyboard. The function will create the email address. To create the Email ID for all users, copy the same formula by pressing the key Ctrl+C and paste into the range C3:C5 by pressing the key Ctrl+V. Note: - We can add any text, symbol and values in. Mail Merge Step by Step Mail Merge is a handy feature that incorporates data from both Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel and allows you to create multiple documents at once, such as letters, saving you the time and effort of retyping the same letter over and over. Merge Field and choose the field you would like to insert. Continue doing this throughout your document until you have all of your fields inserted. Make sure that your format your text, including the Mail Merge Fields exactly as you want them to appear. Feel free to change any other text on the document.
Import a text file to a sheet with or without delimiter
Convert text file to sheet with delimiter by Open
To convert a text file to a sheet, you can use the Open utility in Excel.
1. Click File > Open > Browse. See screenshot:
2. Then in the Open dialog, select Text Files in the drop-down list next to the File name, and select the text file you use. See screenshot:
3. Click Open, and in the Text Import Wizard dialog, check Delimited option and click Next to check a delimiter you use to split the text and go on clicking Next to specify the format you use. See screenshot:
4. Click Finish, and a new sheet of a new workbook has been created with the texts.
Import a text file to a sheet with or without delimiter
If you want to import a text file to a specific range of a sheet with a delimiter or without delimiter as you need, you can try the Insert File at Cursor utility of Kutools for Excel to solve this task.
|with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:（Free Download Kutools for Excel Now!)
1. Select a cell where you will place the imported text file contents, and click Kutools Plus > Import & Export > Insert File at Cursor. See screenshot:
2. In the Insert File at Cursor dialog, click Browse to show Select a file to be inserted at the cell cursor position dialog, select Text Files from the drop down list next to File name, choose one file you need, and click Open. See screenshot:
3. Click OK, then the text file has been inserted into the placed cell without delimiter.
Excel Workbook Text Converter For Mail Merge
IF you want to split the text into cells with a delimiter, select the texts and click Kutools > Merge & Split > Split Cells. See screenshot:
Yu gi oh zexal download.
Excel Text Converter For Mail Merge
Then check the options as you need in Type and Split by sections. See screenshot:
Click Ok to select a cell to place the texts.
Click OK to finish.
The Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Excel Solves Most of Your Problems, and Increases Your Productivity by 80%
- Reuse: Quickly insert complex formulas, charts and anything that you have used before; Encrypt Cells with password; Create Mailing List and send emails..
- Super Formula Bar (easily edit multiple lines of text and formula); Reading Layout (easily read and edit large numbers of cells); Paste to Filtered Range..
- Merge Cells/Rows/Columns without losing Data; Split Cells Content; Combine Duplicate Rows/Columns.. Prevent Duplicate Cells; Compare Ranges..
- Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select..
- Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more..
- Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments..
- Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic..
- Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF..
- More than 300 powerful features. Supports Office/Excel 2007-2019 and 365. Supports all languages. Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization. Full features 30-day free trial. 60-day money back guarantee.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.Great Staff!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.it worked well , you are a life saver
- This tutorial shows how to merge data from multiple PDF forms into an Excel spreadsheet using the Adobe® Acrobat®. Each row in the resulting spreadsheet contains the field values from a single PDF/FDF file.
- Step 1 - Open 'Prepare Form' Tool in Adobe Acrobat.
- Start the Adobe® Acrobat® application. Select the 'Tools' from the main toolbar. Select the 'Prepare Form' tool to open a form editor.
- Select any PDF form. We are selecting a form at this step merely for getting into a PDF form editor.
- Click the 'More' icon in the 'Prepare Form' menu:
- Select 'Merge Data Files into Spreadsheet..' from the pop-up menu.
- Click 'Add Files' in the 'Export Data From Multiple Forms' dialog.
- Select files containing the form data (either PDF or FDF files). Click 'Open'. Please note that you have to select the PDF/FDF files that originate from the same form and have the same set of fields.
- Selected files would be displayed in the 'Files To Export Data From' list. Click 'Export' to proceed.
- Specify the output file name and location. The file is saved in the *.CSV (comma-separate values) file format. This is a common file format for the data exchange. It is supported by most spreadsheet and database applications.
- Step 2 - Examine the Results
- The 'Export Progress' dialog would appear showing the export progress. Click 'View File Now' to open the resulting spreadsheet.
- The resulting file would be opened using a default application (Microsoft Excel, for example).
- Eeac data row will contain file name and field values for a single PDF/FDF file. Here is a sample of the output spreadsheet:
- Click here for a list of all step-by-step tutorials available.