MSI Afterburner: One of the most popular Stress-Test & GPU Overclocking Utility Tool
- First Overclocking Tool Software
- First Overclocking Tool
- First Overclocking Tool Free
- First Overclocking Tools
- First Overclocking Tool Download
- MSI’s renowned Afterburner is one of the reliable graphics utilities used for monitoring in-game PC performance, overclocking tools, benchmarking features, and video capture. It is free-to-use software that works efficiently with non-MSI cards as well. Afterburner is quite a popular tool among gaming enthusiasts primarily used for.
- A CPU and motherboard that support overclocking: For Intel CPUs, look for the 'K' designation, and use a motherboard with a 'Z' chipset. For example, you can overclock an Intel Core i7-9700K with.
Through this page, you can download MSI Afterburner – one of the most powerful and ultimate graphic card software to perform stress-test, GPU Overclocking, and Benchmarking utility tool.
AMD Mining and Overclocking Basics. AMD GPU architecture was initially designed to have fewer logic blocks and more stream processors, so it worked better with the first mining algorithms successfully executing a lot of minute operations. It’s no surprise that before the launch of ASICs AMD cards accounted for 95% of mining.
MSI’s renowned Afterburner is one of the reliable graphics utilities used for monitoring in-game PC performance, overclocking tools, benchmarking features, and video capture. It is free-to-use software that works efficiently with non-MSI cards as well. Afterburner is quite a popular tool among gaming enthusiasts primarily used for overclocking and on-screen monitoring to enhance their GPU’s performance. You may have one or multiple reasons to install this application, so we will not get into that but to the point.
Here in this article, we are going to cover the fundamental workings of MSI Afterburner that will help you to understand the software to its core. Given its user-friendly interface, it should not take you much time to get used to it. Let’s see what Afterburner has to offer, and as a user, how you will tweak it for your benefit.
Download MSI Afterburner 4.6.4 Latest Version for Windows
First Overclocking Tool Software
File Name: MSIAfterburnerSetup.zip
First Overclocking Tool
Size: 98 MB
Follow the step-by-step instructions given below to install Afterburner on MSI device.
1. Download MSI Afterburner Installer (e.g. MSIAfterburnerSetup.zip)
2. Extract the file inside the ZIP folder and then open the application file.
3. Allow the permission prompt by selecting ‘YES‘.
4. Now, the MSI Afterburner Installer will start and ask you to select a language. You can go with the default language or select as per your preference.
5. You will now enter into MSI Afterburner Setup Wizard, just click ‘Next’.
6. Select ‘I accept the terms of the Licence Agreement‘ and click ‘Next‘.
First Overclocking Tool Free
7. Again click ‘Next‘.
8. Choose the destination folder for software installation or you can just leave it as default.
9. After that click ‘Next‘ and finally ‘Install‘.
10. The installation for MSI Afterburner will now begin. Along with this, a new pop-up screen will appear for the installation process of the Rivatuner Statistics Server. Follow the on-screen instructions as shown on the screen to successfully install it too.
11. All the installation steps for Rivatuner Statistics Server are the same as you followed for Afterburner. Once done, finally hit ‘Finish‘ on both the windows.
Just in case, if you have got questions related to MSI Afterburner, then you can take a quick look at the section below. Because we have listed some of the most frequently asked questions out there.
Q- What is MSI Afterburner?
Ans. Afterburner by MSI is a utility tool to overclock GPU and perform stress tests on your computer. Furthermore, it allows you to do several other things like GPU Monitoring, switch between multiple settings, and choose multiple skins, etc.
Q- What does MSI Afterburner do?
The tool helps you to perform advanced levels of stress tests on GPU.
First Overclocking Tools
Q- How to use MSI Afterburner?
Ans. To use MSI Afterburner, you first need to learn how it works and what features it comes with. Refer to the article here for more information.
Q- How to overclock GPU with MSI afterburner?
Ans. You can follow the guide here to learn how to overclock GPU with MSI Afterburner.
Q- How to use MSI afterburner overlay?
Ans. Open Afterburner, and Go to Settings > Monitoring. Now, tick the stats that you want as an overlay. Once done, click Apply to save changes.
Q- Does MSI Afterburner work with Nvidia?
First Overclocking Tool Download
Ans. MSI Afterburner work with Nvidia as well as AMD Graphic cards.