June 6, 2017
July 21, 2017
August 4, 2017
Hotfix For Version 2.6 Iso
These are the official patch notes for version 2.6.3 released by Grinding Gear Games.
- This is a re-deploy of the 2.6.1 patch that failed initially. We have replaced the servers that had issues during that deployment and it will likely work this time.
- We have revamped Path of Exile's microtransaction system.
- We have added a Cosmetics screen next to the Inventory. Rather than applying your effects directly to items, these effects now have their own slots. This allows you to swap your gear around as you level up without having to constantly reclaim and re-apply effects.
- Skills that can have microtransactions applied are shown in a list. You can click them to see which microtransactions apply to them.
- The microtransaction stash has been entirely replaced with a new display that can easily show you what effects you have for each slot. It's easy to equip effects directly from here by just clicking on them. Everything you own is shown in this stash, including effects that are currently in use on other characters, so you can't misplace microtransactions anymore.
- If all your copies of a certain microtransaction are equipped to other characters, you can select which one you want to move to this character.
- Pets, portals, social frames and upcoming alternate character portraits now have individual slots, so that they are easy to equip. Like before, one instance of these can be applied to multiple characters.
- Mystery boxes are now grouped by type and have an improved opening experience.
- The hideout stash has also been replaced with a similar new display. Hideout decorations are now shared between all leagues.
- Microtransactions other than Skin Transfer can now be used in races where they were previously disabled.
- The way that you reclaim transfered skins has been changed. You now shift-click the skinned item to remove the skin from it.
- The /claim_crafting_benches command has been removed. You can now place crafting benches from previous leagues in your challenge leaguehideout, but must level the masters up as usual to unlock various crafting functions.
- Note: Under the new system, it's possible to delete a character without losing microtransactions. The warning for deleting characters with microtransactions has been removed, but the regular deletion warning is still there. It is now possible to delete characters with items affected by Skin Transfers. Also, because microtransaction effects are not directly bound to items, the warning that you get when selling an item to a vendor doesn't occur any more. We will look into ways to make vendoring items safer.
The following hotfix was deployed after the 2.6.3 patch:
We have deployed the following without a restart:
- Removed the Reflect Auras from Bladeback Guardian (Porcupine GoliathInvasion Boss).
- Re-enabled the capacity for Bladeback Guardian to spawn. This is so that that people can complete their challenges for Legacy league.
HL7 Version 2.6 Implementation Guide: Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI) Results Release 1 (618 KB) HL7 Version 2.6 Implementation Guide: Newborn Screening for Critical Congenital Heart Defects (CCHD), Release 1 (704 KB). Looking into this it seems that in 188.8.131.52710 both the legacy version of an multishot item (equipped) and its newer version (cubed) did both apply separate speed-coefficients (such that a double-dib occured 1.5. 1.5 = 2.25); right now it's correctly 1.5. HOTFIX ROLLUPRELEASE NOTE PCM600 version 2.6 Hotfix rollup 20180223 Dear PCM600 User A hotfixrolluppackage for Protection and Control IED Manager PCM600 version 2.6has been released. The hotfix rollup 20180223for PCM600 version 2.6 includes the following improvement: The IEC 61850 configuration is now optimized to create a robust GOOSE. Multichannel Version 2.6.0 Release. In this version there is the addition of a tutorial link located on. Hotfix delete agent doesn't update room info when there. Detailed Changelog for previous Version 2.6.0.beta Screenshots of new 2.6 Features Little Navmap and Little Navconnect Draft Manuals for 2.6 Versions. Please do not hesitate to let me know about bugs, inconsistencies and ideas for improvement. Hotfix for the broken offline maps. For all operating systems.
- ↑Chris (July 21, 2017). '2.6.3 Patch Notes'. Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved July 21, 2017.}
- ↑Neon_GGG (July 24, 2017). '2.6.3 Hotfix (Restartless)'. Retrieved July 24, 2017.
[NEWS7090] ESET Endpoint Security for Android hotfix version 184.108.40.206 has been released
Hotfix For Version 2.6 64-bit
Release date: January 8, 2019
ESET Endpoint Security for Android hotfix version 220.127.116.11 has been released and is now available on Google Play and ESET.com.
- Changed: SMS Commands removed from Anti-Theft due to Google Play permissions policy (Google Play version only)
- Changed: SMS & Call Filter removed due to Google Play permissions policy (Google Play version only)
- Fixed: Link for online help pages (web version only)
Hotfix For Version 2.6 32-bit
- For information regarding the feature changes due to Google Play permissions policy, see ESET Endpoint Security for Android FAQ (2.x)
- For a list of known issues, see Known issues for ESET Endpoint Security for Android.
For more information on this product, visit the ESET Endpoint Security for Android product page or contact your local reseller, distributor or ESET office.