Open your 'Start' menu, go to your 'Control Panel,' and click on 'Add/Remove Programs.' Here will be a list of all the programs on your computer, and how much memory they are eating up. Go through the list and remove any programs you don't need, but make sure.
- How to clean up the Memory Cache on my Windows 10 Dear Microsoft Community, I have a question for a long time which I used to ignore but with time it started to get a big noticeable thing. I have 6 GB of RAM installed on my laptop.
- Dec 21, 2020 Here is how to have them removed. Launch the Task Manager by right-clicking the Taskbar and choose the option 'Task manager' From the main window of the Task Manager select the processes tab and click Memory to sort out memory usage. Remove the programs they are consuming so much memory.
How to clear memory and increase RAM in Windows 10/8/7?
Have you ever met this issue that your computer is equipped with a very big hard drive, but the computer still runs very slow? Do you know why?
The primary reason is that your computer is having a high CPU usage issue which means that your computer CPU RAM is highly occupied by some programs and software, which then slows down your PC.
So how to fix the high CPU RAM usage error on Windows PC? The best way is to free up, clear memory and increase RAM. But how?
If you are looking for a simple way to fix the high CUP usage issue by increasing RAM and free up memory on Windows PC, you are at the right place. You can directly follow any one of the below-provided methods to get rid of high CPU usage issue and increase RAM on your computer now:
Quick Fix: Close Unnecessary Running Programs to Increase RAM
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del keys at the same time to bring up Task Manager.
2. Select Task Manager, go to Processes, locate and find the programs or software that are taking the most memory and CPU usage.
3. Select those programs that are taking the most CPU and click End Task to close them from running on your PC.
By doing so, you can quickly fix high CPU usage issue, and you can run your computer at a fast speed again.
Method 1. Disable and Remove Software/Programs from Startup to Increase RAM
To fully resolve the problem and increase RAM, you are highly recommended to disable and remove software and programs to boot from the Startup. This will effectively help you increase the RAM on Windows 10/8/7 PC.
Here are the detailed steps for disabling unnecessary programs and tools from Startup:
How Can I Clean Laptop Memory
1. Right-click the Start and select Control Panel.
2. Enter Control Panel, find and double-click Administrative Tools.
3. Select and double-click on System Configuration.
Dr. j pdf free download. McGee shows how our Lord taught the much-loved truths of this chapter by building on interruptions from Peter, Thomas, Philip, and Judas. Download The Best Love Dr. McGee maintained that many people are getting married who are not prepared for a relationship that God alone can bless.
4. Go to Startup tab, click Open Task Manager;
5. Select the useless program or unnecessary software that you want to remove or disable from the Startup and click Disable.
How Can You Clean Laptop Memory
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del keys at the same time and select Task Manager from the listed options.
2.Find Explorer and click Restart.
By doing this operation, the Windows will potentially free up some memory RAM.
Method 3. Install A RAM Cleaner Software/Tool
Under most circumstances, it's effortless to clean the memory and free up RAM with professional RAM cleaner software.
If you search online, you'll find a lot of recommended RAM cleaner software such as Cleanmen, Minimem, Super Memory Cleaner (for Mac), etc. Available for you to download.
If you don't want to spend time doing so, here we'd like to recommend you to try an excellent RAM cleaner alternative software - EaseUS Todo PCTrans Free which supports you to remove useless programs or large files from PC and optimize computer performance with its 'Large File Cleanup' and 'App Migration' feature for free in Windows 10/8/8.1/7.
Method 4. Add More RAM to Increase RAM
The most direct way to increase RAM is to add more RAM to your computer or laptop.
1. The first step that you need to do is to detect and identify what kind of RAM your computer is using.
2. Then you can buy a new RAM - 4GB, 8 GB or 16GB to add to your computer or laptop.
Dec 21, 2020 • Filed to: Windows Computer Solutions • Proven solutions
The cache memory in our system can sometimes give away a lot of details about us. Also, it can consume a significant amount of our system's RAM and affect its processing as well. Therefore, users are always recommended to clear memory cache regularly. If you are using a Windows 7 system and would like to clear cache memory on it, then you have come to the right place. In this post, we will let you know how to clear memory cache in Windows 7 permanently without facing any trouble. Let's get it started!
Just like every other operating system, Windows 7 also accumulates your most frequently or recently used data in its cache. This data can sometimes get accumulated and end up taking a lot of space on your system. It can even affect the processing speed of your system as well by occupying a large chunk of its RAM. Therefore, it is highly recommended to clear memory cache in Windows 7.
While you can always clear cache memory using the Windows native interface, it won't give you the desired results. This data can later be recovered by someone. If you don't want to compromise your privacy, then we recommend taking the assistance of a third-party tool to clear memory cache permanently. We have discussed both of these options in this guide.
If you would like to know how to clear cache and cookies in Safari on Windows, please refer to this guide: how to clear cache and cookies in Safari.
Files on your computer can also be deleted completely. Check out the page to learn how to permanently delete files from Windows and Mac.
Part 1: How to Clear Memory Cache on Windows 7
To start with, you can simply take the assistance of the Windows 7 native interface to clear memory cache on your system. It is a freely available solution and won't consume a lot of time or effort as well. To clear cache memory in Windows 7, you can simply follow these steps:
1. Firstly, go to the desktop on your system and right-click anywhere you want. This will provide a list of various options.
2. Now, select the 'New' option and choose to create a new shortcut.
3. The system will launch a wizard to create a shortcut. Firstly, it will ask you to provide the location of the item for which you wish to create a shortcut on the desktop.
4. Instead of clicking on the 'Browse' button, you need to manually provide the location as '%windir%system32rundll32.exe advapi32.dll,ProcessIdleTasks'.
5. You can simply copy and paste the location to make sure that you won't make any mistakes.
6. Click on the 'Next' button and provide a name to the shortcut. For your convenience, you can give any relevant name to the shortcut.
7. Once the shortcut is created, you can double-click it to open it. It won't do anything evident to the system but will clear its cache automatically.
The best part about this shortcut is that you can use it anytime you want. Simply launch the shortcut and it will clear the cache on your Windows system. Nevertheless, this won't be a permanent solution. Your Windows cache won't be deleted permanently from your system and can later be recovered. To know how to clear memory cache in Windows 7 forever, go through the next section.
Part 2: How to Completely Delete Windows Cache Files
Stellar BitRaser for the file is a highly efficient and reliable tool that can be used to get rid of any kind of content from your system permanently. It provides a one-click solution to clear the memory cache from your computer or any other system traces and files. It can also be used to wipe an entire disk, delete Internet activities, remove applications, and perform other various tasks. While doing so, it won't harm your system in any way and delete your data without any scope of further recovery. The following are some of its major features.
- The tool can be used to clear cache memory, Windows update, dumped files, and system traces of several kinds permanently.
- It can also delete files and folders of all sorts without any recovery scope.
- Besides that, BitRaser can also remove applications, Internet activities, logs, and more.
- It can also be used to perform a scheduled and automatic deletion of data.
- To provide an added assurance, it generates an erase certificate in the end as well.
- The tool features different kinds of sophisticated and advanced algorithms.
- It supports all the leading versions of Windows.
Step 1: Download Stellar BitRaser for the file on your Windows 7 computer and launch it.
Step 2: Click on the 'System Traces' option to clear cache memory or any other kind of system data.
Step 3: This will provide an in-depth list of various system traces. To clear memory cache, make appropriate selections and click on the 'Erase Now' button.
Step 4: You might have to wait for a while as BitRaser will delete all the selected content from your system.
Step 5: Click on the 'Yes' button to restart your system. This is a crucial step and it is recommended that you should restart your system, in the end, to complete the process successfully.
If you want, then you can follow the same steps to perform multiple passes. Even though your data would be deleted after a single pass, you can get added assurance with multiple (ideally three) passes.
By following these steps, you would be able to clear memory cache in Windows 7 without any trouble. Take the assistance of Windows 7 to clear cache memory from your system without any scope of recovery. It is a highly advanced tool and will certainly make your life a whole lot easier!
- Win System Crash
- Windows Tips
- Computer Problems
- Blue Screen Errors