- How To Clear Memory In Pc Computer
- How To Clear Cache Memory In Pc Windows 7
- Clearing Out Memory On Pc
Why RAM slow down your PC?
How we know RAM is slowing down our PC?
Keep your computer clean and fast with Total PC Cleaner. It lets you clean your PC's cache and big files. It has everything you need for a free computer cleaner. User comments 'This is the best pc cleaner in Microsoft store'. Protect your PC against virus, malware, adware, ads, ransomware, spyware with Total PC. If your computer is not functioning and all you plan to do is recycle it or give it to someone to scrap for parts, you need to physically erase the hard drive. To do this, first get a copy of your computer's owner manual.
- Applications running slow: This is the first clue you get once you see the application running slow when you start.
- Application crash: Sometimes applications are not performing according to what they perform and showing erratic behaviour.
- Warnings: There are warnings when you open application,
pop-upbox appears showing Not enough RAM, either extend or delete data. It means your RAM is full and you have to remove data from it or manage it.
Let us start how you can easily speed up your PC by cleaning your RAM from Windows PC.
Clean Windows PC RAM and Speed up Performance
There are many ways for clearing your Windows PC RAM, here we are suggesting you some of the best ways.
1.End unnecessary running programmes
There are many apps that are unnecessary running and consume
- Open Task Manager with Ctrl + Alt + Del keys.
- Go to Task Manager, open Processes tab and the list displaying all your running tasks.
- Here you see the usage according to CPU, Memory, Disk, and Network. Choose the tasks consuming high CPU percentage and click End Task.
You can select many tasks that are unnecessary running and after this, your CPU consumption becomes less and definitely the performance of your computer improves.
2. Uninstall the Apps/ Programmes
- Open Start menu and choose Settings.
- On the Settings menu, tap on System.
- Tap on Apps & features on the left side menu.
- Tap on the application and choose Uninstall option.
You can uninstall as many applications as you want. And the storage capacity increases and ultimately RAM which improves your PC speed.
3. Uninstall browser extensions
Extensions on your browser always help in performing your work efficiently but unnecessary extensions put a huge load on RAM and thus making your browser functions slow. Uninstall all the useless extensions and we have seprate topic for the best extensions that you must have in all different categories. Please check it out and only install those which really helps your daily routine work.
4. Close Unnessary applications
When you start your computer, many applications/ programmes automatically opened and start running. Close all the programmes. This will definitely improve your PC performance and quick loading in computer startup.
To disable automatic start up of programme follow below steps.
- Press Win+r and type below command in the field and press Enter key.
- Right-click on the programme that to don’t need to launch and select Delete option.
5. Use RAM cleaning software
- Download CleanMyPC and install it on your PC.
- Launch it after successful installation.
- Tap on Extensions check out the unnecessary extensions and remove them.
- Also, go to Autorun to check the applications or programmes running automatically on startup of your computer. Disable them from the button.
Recommended: CleanMyPC Latest Review
You can also clear all your cache, duplicate files that
For the readers who are looking for free alternatives, EaseUS Partition Master is a good choice. This software helps to remove useless programmes from PC in
You may also like:
How To Clear Memory In Pc Computer
You can follow us for more technical stuff on Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Random access memory, or RAM, is the short-term or operating memory on your personal computer, and it is accountable for how the PC runs. As you continue to use your Windows PC, the available RAM (Random Access Memory) decreases. This happens as you install new programs, download applications, keep some unused files or create new files. Over time, your computer begins to slow down. Programs take longer time to launch and in the worst scenarios your computer runs into errors.
Such slow-running PCs are frustrating, and misused RAM is a key culprit why computers become sluggish. With a few simple troubleshooting steps and guidelines, you can free up RAM space and improve your computer's performance. Read below to know such steps:
Uninstall the installed Programs
The RAM decreases as you install new programs on your computer; the more you install the programs the slower it will become. For everything appears on your computer takes up a certain amount of system resources. Over time, your computer gets more and more slowly, the boot time extends, and all programs take longer to launch. Hence, to get rid of this, just uninstall all the programs that are not needed keep only the required programs.
For this just follow the below steps:
- Click Windows Start button -> Control Panel -> Locate the programs you are no longer use -> Double-click Add or Remove Programs-> follow the instructions to uninstall the programs.
- After this just remove the delete the setup files of those uninstalled programs For this go to Start -> Program Files -> locate the uninstalled programs just delete them and empty the recycle bin.
Uninstall invalid and corrupt registry entries
Installing new applications will create new registry entries, even after uninstalling the programs will not remove its registries; they might remain where they've been stored. Over time, your computer will turn into mess. So remember to cleanup registry entries when you uninstall a program.
Click Windows Start button -> Click Run ->Type- regedit -> press enter to launch the Registry Editor -> Locate the uninstalled application -> Right-click on it and select Delete
Clear Windows Cache (Internet files)
As you open new site or pages on your internet browser, the address and other login information will be saved in a temporary files and Browser history to facilitate easy access when you need it the next time. However, this would even lead to unnecessary cache memory and hence needs to be removed.
- In control Panel, locate the Internet Options icon Double-click on it. Under “Temporary Internet Files” click Delete files and then “OK” to confirm. Once all files have been deleted, exit Control Panel.
- Open the browser, click on the Settings option and select History and now just select “Clear Browsing History” this will remove all the history and even free up the cache
- Click the “Start” button -> enter .tmp in the search field. You will find a list of temp files, browse through them and delete all unnecessary .tmp files.
How To Clear Cache Memory In Pc Windows 7
Clear Junk files, temporary desktop files, log files etc..
As and when you use your system, your RAM memory will filled with some unused old files and other junk files. Hence one has to get rid of such files. For this you can use the Windows default tool called “Disk Cleanup”. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools ->Disk Cleanup
- Under Disk Cleanup tab and you will find many categories check on the following: Temporary Internet Files, Recycle Bin, Temporary Remote Desktop Files, Offline Files, Temporary Files, Compress Old Files and Setup Log Files.
- Now click the “More Options” tab and under “System Restore” hit the “Cleanup” button. (It removes all the System Restore points except the most recent one)
- Click the Disk Cleanup and click OK
Clearing Out Memory On Pc
This will delete all the unnecessary files on your Windows system and free up your RAM. Now your PC is free from unwanted programs and files, thus increases PC performance. Didn't you feel this as a lengthy procedure and requires extra care and time. Instead you can just make use of the Remo Privacy Cleaner software that will do this for you in just one single click. This tool can quickly uninstalls all the programs, removes internet cache and temporary files, erases the junk files, log files etc. Thus with one tool you can perform all the above steps in just a single click.