We have simple integration for Graylog, you will be able to view any logs from within LibreNMS that have been parsed by the syslog input from within Graylog itself. This includes logs from devices which aren't in LibreNMS still, you can also see logs for a specific device under the logs section for the device. @ -78,7 +78,7 @@ Next start syslog-ng: service syslog-ng restart ``` Add the following to your LibreNMS config.php file to enable the Syslog extension. Cute drawings to draw.
list_*logs calls are aliased to
Retrieve all logs or logs for a specific device.
- id or hostname is the specific device
- start: The page number to request.
- limit: The limit of results to be returned.
- from: The date and time or the event id to search from.
- to: The data and time or the event id to search to.
Librenms Syslog Purge
Librenms Syslog Filter
Librenms Syslog-ng Not Working