Sep 20, 2016 macOS Sierra Installer. This is the official macOS Sierra Installer from the Mac App Store. Un-archive the zip and you will get the.app for installing Sierra. A bootable ISO or bootable USB can be made from this installer. Instructions on how to do that are on the Internet/Youtube. Mac OS Sierra – Siri Finally, Siri has made it to the desktop after being trapped in mobile devices since launch. A fancy new icon sits at the top-right of the desktop in the Menu Bar. The history of macOS, Apple's current Mac operating system formerly named Mac OS X until 2012 and then OS X until 2016, began with the company's project to replace its 'classic' Mac OS. That system, up to and including its final release Mac OS 9, was a direct descendant of the operating system Apple had used in its Macintosh computers since.
To get the latest features and maintain the security, stability, compatibility, and performance of your Mac, it's important to keep your software up to date. Apple recommends that you always use the latest macOS that is compatible with your Mac.
Learn how to upgrade to macOS Big Sur, the latest version of macOS.
The version of macOS that came with your Mac is the earliest version it can use. For example, if your Mac came with macOS Big Sur, it will not accept installation of macOS Catalina or earlier.
If a macOS can't be used on your Mac, the App Store or installer will let you know. For example, it might say that it's not compatible with this device or is too old to be opened on this version of macOS. To confirm compatibility before downloading, check the minimum hardware requirements:
- macOS Catalina 10.15 hardware requirements
- macOS Mojave 10.14 hardware requirements
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 hardware requirements
- macOS Sierra 10.12 hardware requirements
- OS X El Capitan 10.11 hardware requirements
- OS X Yosemite 10.10 hardware requirements
Download macOS using Safari on your Mac
Safari uses these links to find the old installers in the App Store. After downloading from the App Store, the installer opens automatically.
- macOS Catalina 10.15 can upgrade Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks
- macOS Mojave 10.14 can upgrade High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 can upgrade Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion
Safari downloads the following older installers as a disk image named InstallOS.dmg or InstallMacOSX.dmg. Open the disk image, then open the .pkg installer inside the disk image. It installs an app named Install [Version Name]. Open that app from your Applications folder to begin installing the operating system.
- macOS Sierra 10.12 can upgrade El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, or Lion
- OS X El Capitan 10.11 can upgrade Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, or Snow Leopard
- OS X Yosemite 10.10can upgrade Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, or Snow Leopard
Mild to Wild
Half,1, 2, & 3-Day Trips
Yosemite Whitewater with Sierra Mac
Sierra Mac specializes in Tuolumne River Rafting, Merced River RaftingandYosemite Rafting Trips. We were the first outfitter on the Merced and Tuolumne Rivers and the pioneer in Class V commercial rafting on Cherry Creek! Founded in 1965, Sierra Mac is a locally based, family-owned business. We are located just 15 miles outside Yosemite's northwest entrance on Highway 120, perched above the Tuolumne River canyon. Our experienced guides are privileged to host your Yosemite rafting trip. Thanks for choosing Sierra Mac. We look forward to another exciting rafting season in 2021. Escape the crowds and connect with yourself, your friends, and the rivers of Yosemite. Join us for a single or multi-day rafting trip on the Main Tuolumne, Cherry Creek/Upper Tuolumne, or Merced rivers.
Our Guests Say It Best
Most Popular Yosemite Rafting Trips
Apple MacOS Sierra - Free Download And Software Reviews ..
1-DAY, 2-DAY & 3-DAYS
CHERRY CREEK–UPPER T
1- DAY & COMBINATION
INTENSE CLASS V
CHERRY/UPPER + MAIN T
MULTI-DAY CLASS V