A Step By Step Guide To Keeping Your Tamagotchi Alive. Few things are as soul-crushing as a Tamagotchi's premature expiry — but these tips should ensure that yours gets a long and happy life. NIP Tamagotchi version 4 connection transparent blue stars. 5 out of 5 stars. Add to Favorites. Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 PUMA Edition. A rare version of the V2 designed by Yashuhiro Mihara of PUMA is known to exist. While mostly functioning like an ordinary V2, it differs from other versions of the V2 in that it has a different animation when starting up. It also features a different egg sprite. Well, my Tamagotchi Angel left today leaving us with the good ending! You know what that means.? It's the Umino's turn! Time to take care if this jellyfish and hope he doesn't die. The Tamagotchi Connection V4.5, the first to bear the 'half' numbering, does not add any new features, however it does feature new games, new items, and it corrects a number of glitches that plagued the V4. The V4.5 is adorned with a star-shape antenna. If you know a shell not listed here, double-check the Uratama page to make sure it is not there.
Tamagotchi Connection Instruction Manual
Select from the following options:
Digital Friends of the World
©Bandai WiZ 2004
Tamagotchi Connexion is an interactive virtual pet that will evolve differently depending on how well you take care of it. Play games with it, feed it food and cure it when it is sick and it will develop into a good companion!
Tamagotchi Connexion has some special functions!
- It can communicate with other Tamagotchi friends, play games, exchange gifts..and even have Tamababies if the friendship goes well.
- It can use, play or wear the gifts it receives.
How to Wake Your Tamagotchi
- Pull out the tab from the side of the casing and Tamagotchi will appear after a long beep.
- To reset, press the Reset button on the back of the casing with a pointed object such as a pen. NB: do not apply too much pressure, especially with a sharp object.
- Set up Time and Date. Press button (B), the time screen will appear. Days, month, hours and minutes will be set up one by one using button (A) to scroll and button (B) to choose/set the correct number.
NB: As some special events occur on specific dates, please set up the date carefully.
- Set up your birthday date/month..Tamagotchi might celebrate your birthday.
- It will then return to the normal screen. After 1 minute, you will discover if your Tamagotchi is male (black Hebi-Chi) or female (white Hebi-Chi).
- Select your Tamagotchi name using button (A) to scroll through the alphabet and button (B) to choose.
Your Tamagotchi name can contain up to 5 letters. Once you have selected a name, you cannot change it.
What controller can i buy for mac that works with steam locomotives. The Growth Process
Your Tamagotchi can evolve in many different characters depending on how you take care of it.
How to Make Your Tamagotchi Grow
When Tamagotchi needs something, it calls you with a beep and the Attention icon is highlighted. Check what it needs with the Hunger Meter and play, feed or discipline them.
How to Take Care of Your Tamagotchi
Select the Hunger Meter Icon with button (A) to check the following information regarding your Tamagotchi: Level of Hunger, Level of Happiness, Level of Discipline, Age, Weight, Name, Gender, Generation.
- Level of Hunger/Level of Happiness
The number of hearts you have to indicate your Hunger/Happiness (the more the better!).
- Level of Discipline
Number of dots indicates level of discipline (the higher the better).
Everyday your Tamagotchi lives it becomes 1 year older. Keep it healthy and don't allow its weight to increase too much.
Check the gender (style) of your Tamagotchi, boy or girl. Check your Tamagotchi's generation. If your Tamagotchi has had a Tamababy, it will become the next generation of your Tamagotchi.
- Press button (A) to select the 'Feed Icon'. Then press button (B) to choose either food or snack. Check your Tamagotchi's hunger level before feeding it or it might get sick or become overweight.
- When your Tamagotchi makes a mess, press button (A) to select the 'Toilet Icon' and use button (B) to clean up.
- Press button (A) to select the 'Game Icon' and press button (B) to choose either the dance game or the jumping game.
- Dance Game: Dance as your Tamagotchi shows you..
- Jumping Game: Press B button to jump over the hurdles.
Connection/Communication (Using IR Sensor)
- 1. Press (A) to select the 'IR Icon'. Then press button (B).
2. 'STAND BY' appears on the screen.
3. Position the two Tamagotchi face to face as shown.
4. Press button (B) to start IR communication.
- You can PLAY games together or EXCHANGE GIFTS after connection.
- Exchange Gifts:
One of the connected Tamagotchi may drop a gift. See notebook section to use gift. If you connect several times with your favourite Tamagotchi, your relationship level will increase.
- Playing Games:
Your Tamagotchi will automatically play after selection. Playing games improves the happiness of your Tamagotchi, and increases your chances at winning in future games.
- Balloon game: First one that pops the balloon wins the game.
- Eating game: First one that eats everything wins the game.
- Developing Relationships:
Your relationships improve and develop the more connection you make with other Tamagotchi. After several connections you and your favourite partner may become good companions. The girl Tamagotchi will give birth to 2 Tamababies. One of the Tamababies will stay with the girl and the other returns to the boy Tamagotchi.
Tamagotchi Connection Ebay
- Sometimes your Tamagotchi can be very naughty or may just need a pat on the back! Use button (A) to select the 'Discipline Icon' and button (B) to choose either punish (when naughty) or praise to cheer up your Tamagotchi.
When to Discipline?Praise - When it calls/beeps even when it's not hungry.
Punish - When it refuses food even when it's hungry.
- When the 'Skull Icon' appears, your Tamagotchi is sick. Use button (A) to select the 'Health Icon' and button (B) to nurse your Tamagotchi back to health. Sometimes it takes more then one dose of medicine!
- When your Tamagotchi goes to sleep, turn off the lights. Use button (A) to select the 'Light Icon' and button (B) to choose 'Lights Off'.
- Use button (A) to select the 'Book Icon' and button (B) to check your list of 'friends' and 'items'.
Friendship Level: Use button (A) to select 'friend' and button (B) to choose. Press button (B) again to check your level of friendship. Your friendship level improves the more connections you make with other Tamagotchi. Friendship levels are shown below:
If you connect to more then 50 friends 'SORRY !! TOO FULL' will appear. You must delete one of your friends if you wish to add more. Press button (A) to scroll through your friends. Press button (B) to choose the friend to be deleted. You will be asked to confirm your selection by choosing 'YES' followed by 'REALLY'.
Item: Sometimes your Tamagotchi will receive a special gift from another Tamagotchi. You will get to keep this. If you press button (B), your Tamagotchi can play with its gift or wear it.
Note: Not all gifts can be used with all Tamagotchi characters.
The Matchmaker and Having Tamababies
- When your Tamagotchi grow old without finding a partner, a 'matchmaker' may appear to try and find you a partner! If you are unable to find a suitable partner your Tamagotchi will continue to grow old until it passes away.
- You can only have Tamababies if a suitable partner is found.
- Tamagotchi automatically takes care of the Tamababy, except if the Tamababy becomes sick. Then you have to nurse the Tamababy back to health.
- After 24 hours the parent will disappear from the screen, you must then choose a name for the Tamababy. This becomes the second generation of your Tamagotchi. This process will continue as long as your take care of your Tamagotchi and develop good relationships with other Tamagotchi.
If Your Tamagotchi Passes Away
- Your Tamagotchi will pass away if your don't take good care of it. If you want to start again, press and hold button (A) and (C) until a new egg appears. It will hatch after a few minutes.
How to Set Up Time
- To check time in normal screen mode, press button (B).
- To change time, press button (B) to show current time. Press and hold buttons (A) and (C) together until the setting time mode starts.
- Select 12H or 24H clock format. Press button (A) to select and button (B) to choose/set.
- Press and hold buttons (A) and (C) together. Select sound ON or OFF.
How to Replace Battery
- Requires 1 'CR-2032' 3V battery. Using a small screwdriver, turn the screw counter anti-clockwise to loosen. Remove back as shown, and remove the old battery. Insert the new battery as indicated in illustration. (NOTE: You will NOT need to change the batteries before using your Tamagotchi for the first time.)
- CAUTION: Keep batteries away from children. Batteries may be harmful if swallowed. NOTE: Make sure you use a new battery.
Reset Option (When to reset?)
- If it is the first time you have activated your Tamagotchi.
- If the screen is not clear, image freezes or does not move after long period of time.
- When you have changed the battery.
After pressing the reset button, you can choose either 'DOWNLOAD' or 'RESET'. If you select 'DOWNLOAD' your Tamagotchi will be restarted from the last major event - waking up, growing up, IR communication. Note: You may need to reset the time. If you select 'RESET', your Tamagotchi will restart from the very beginning. This will erase all entries (Friends and Gifts) from your notebook.
How to Attach Keychain
- Insert the chain into the ring and close it as shown.
- Read the instruction sheet carefully.
- Do not give this item to a children who is under the recommended age.
- This product contains small parts such as batteries, battery cover and screws that may cause suffocation if swallowed by children.
- Batteries, battery cover & screws may be swallowed by children. Do not pass this product to children below 3 years old.
- While replacing the dry cell batteries, please ask a guardian for help.
- Do not swallow small parts like batteries, battery cover & screws.
- Swallowing dry cell batteries is extremely dangerous. Please keep batteries away from Children.
- Batteries are replaced by owners of this product.
- Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix different kids of batteries. Please ensure + & - at the correct position.
- Do not recharge, decompose, heat, or dispose of batteries in fire.
- Swallowing dry cell batteries is extremely dangerous. In case that batteries are swallowed, please go to see a doctor for help.
- Avoid rough use such as knocking the product or swinging it around.
- Small parts may cause harm if swallowed by children.
- Contents may vary from photos and illustrations shown on the package.
- Age 4 & up.
Warning: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for Children under 3 years.
Check us out at www.bandai-asia.com
Tamagotchi Connection Amazon
Manufactured by BANDAI (H.K.) CO., LTD.
Unit 3018, Tower 1, Admiralty Centre,
18 Harcourt Road, Hong Kong.
Age 4 & up.
Not Intended For Sales or Distribution in the USA, Canada or Europe.
Tamagotchi Connection Ds
[Webmaster's note: If mistakes are found, it is likely to be my fault and not an error in the original instruction sheet. Strange looking bends in the images are the fault of my moody scanner. ^_^]
The Tamagotchi Connection V2 built upon the original Connection (Connexion/Plus) with the additional of the Gotchi Point system allowing you to purchase items in-game. Like the V1, the V2 lacks the antenna featured on the V3 through V5.5, so telling them apart at a glance can be tricky.
Beige w/ Butterflies
Blue w/ Candy
Lavender w/ Splotch
L-Blue w/ Flowers
Magenta w/ Flowers
Magenta w/ Hibiscus
Pink w/ Lipstick
Pink w/ Stripes
Purple w/ Stars
Red w/ Jellybeans
Red w/ Hearts
TF Green w/ Stars
TF Orange w/ Stars
TF Pink w/ Hearts
TF Purple w/ Hearts
White w/ Candies
TF Camo Pink
TF Camo Purple
TF Flowers Orange
TF Flowers Yellow
White w/ Hearts
TF Stars Blue
TF Stars White
White w/ Scribble
Yellow w/ Flowers
Gray w/ Black
Gold w/ Black
Red w/ Sparkles
Yellow w/ Stars
Pink w/ Stars
Red w/ Spots